Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dear Emma

Emma,
Daddy was looking at his old blogg entries when he found one from before you were born that talked about what he looked forward to when you were born. Daddy is not at all disappointed by your sweet disposition, beautiful eyes and face, and how fun you are to play with. We have a lot to look forward to Emma, I thank God everyday for you and your mom.

1.) I look forward to holding my daughter and looking into her sweet eyes...and planning how I am going to keep her away from boys.

2.) I look forward to brushing her hair and Sarah saying.."your doing it wrong"..Thanks for the feedback sweetie.

3.) I look forward to watching her sleep (i hope she does this A Lot).

4.) I look forward to watching Sarah put bows in her hair and seeing how happy that will make her (Sarah and Emma).

5.) I look forward to reading Emma my favorite books.

6.) I look forward to practing my animal noises with her.

7.) I look forward to hearing her copy my animal noises.

8.) I look forward to playing with Emma so that i have an excuse to play with toys.

9.) I look forward to teaching her about textures and watching her learn and grow.

10.) I look forward to holding her up during Mardi Gras parades so i can actually get the cool stuff (they only throw stuff to kids).

No comments: