Sunday, November 16, 2008

YEAY FOR SARAH!!

Haha...Sorry I tried to fool you guys....But congrads to Sarah...But I must say Sarah follows me everywhere..First ABA (i didn't want the job grant you)...then Catawba (I taught Kindergarten, she later came and taught 2 yr olds), then I guess the next job we shared we were hired on the same day (Boys Town)...Then i thought i was safe by working at an archaeology firm...How would Sarah follow me here??? Become the nanny (the position I originally applied for and did not get)....Truthfully...I love working with Sarah and I am blessed to have had so many jobs that i could enjoy Sarah's presence....God is good!!


On another note, yesterday (Saturday November 15th) was Sarah's 25th birthday...Sarah has been a blessing in my life and I can not describe how happy I am that she is my wife. Sarah is a very special woman with a heart for God, people, and children. God placed us together before time and I am pretty sure God gave Jesus a high five when they saw how perfect Their match was going to be..God is good!! I Miss You Already Sarah and Emma!!!

On an entirely different note i have been collecting State quarters since they started making them...but took a hiatus after getting married and working but recently began again (being a delivery driver has helped speed my process of catch up). I now am only missing 3 of the 50...(California, North Dakota, and Hawaii)...I'm sure they will pop up eventually but I thought I'd share :c).

No comments: