Sunday, November 2, 2008

Its not broken!

Sarah and I decided on Wednesday that I needed some professional Advice on my Bum knee...So we decided that if Sarah did not go back to SC for her planned trip in a week or so that we could afford to let me go to the doctor. So i called and made an appointment for Thursday afternoon ( I love having a doctor you can call at 4pm and make an appointment for the next day)...Well Thursday at Earth Search someone asked to see my knee and everyone gathered around and collectivly decided after touching, poking, and staring, that i had in fact broken my patella. So off to the doctor I go with this new found knowlege that my knee cap was broken...So after all the nurses were done oggling Emma (I dont blame them) they looked at my knee and off to the X-ray i went. As i was laying on the X-ray table i decided that as cool as it would be to say i broke my patela, i did not actually want to walk on crutches for another stint of my life (I cut the bottom of my foot the day after Sarah and I got home from our Honeymoon and was on crutches for like 2 months). I also figured out that it would be simply to hard to work at my current pace (75+ hrs a week) with a broken body part...So i prayed that it would not be broken and when I returned to the exam room the doctor told me that it was not broken, just brusied and i needed to bend it. I replied "but it hurts"...He replied "You are a baby when your hurt"....Grrrr to him. But he made it up to me because when we were checking out he had written on my chart NO Charge.. How awesome is God!!! So i bend my knee now, and everytime it hurts i say "come on Matt dont be a baby!" And Sarah can go to SC now! I'll miss my girls but I know they will have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go God! and love to the Doctor for No Charge!