Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Matt's Random Update

  • Still Work 40 hrs at "the Search" and 35+ at "the Pit" (it helps me to give them fun nicknames). 75+ hrs total
  • Told Pita Pit that I would be cutting my hours after thanksgiving. They are trying to convince me to still work 3 days...We will see....
  • My right knee is getting A LOT better..though still tender when knealing on it and when i scrape it on the car door (did that last night).
  • Now for some odd reason my right foot has swollen for a reason I can not recall or explain....The minds at Earth Search say it is because it drained from my knee to my foot...I don't know if it works that way...Who knows??
  • Sarah's Mom (Pam) and adopted Aunt Kay have stormed into the Big Easy for a wild week of attending a Beth Moore taping (lady that does bible studies...I hear she's good)...
  • Emma has refused to attend (she's already a rebel) so I took her Monday....Tuesday our Friend from Church took her....Wednesday is Daddy day again...Thursday Friend from Church...Friday Daddy day till 10pm when he goes into work....Ill work 8am-4am that day...Is my math wrong or is that 22 hrs out of 24...But Emma is not work :c)...shes a blessing!....with a sweet smile and loud cry.
  • I have successfully slept on the couch with Sarah for 4 nights now without having to move somewhere else in the middle of the night (I normally get uncomfortable and have to roll around..not possible while sharing a couch)
  • I don't think I can hold in Sarah's exciting news anymore!!! Sooo... here it is.. Sarah and I are......................................................................................................................................HAHA..Sorry Guys..I don't give up Exciting news that is not exclusively mine to release yet. Its going to change our lives though.

No comments: