Monday, October 13, 2008

The latest on Matt

Hi my name is Matt, I:
  • Changed the oil in my scooter for the second time, but could not figure out how to put the transmission oil in (even though i did it once already). Thus I decided to spray as much as i could in the hole then screw it closed real fast. The next day i made it about 6 blocks from my house and the scooter chugged and died, tell me I did not give it enough oil. Yeay for pushing a scooter 6 blocks home when you were already late to work.
  • Am the Office Assistant at Earth Search Inc.
  • Am a delivery Driver for Pita Pit
  • Am a Pita Roller for Pita Pit when I'm not on a delivery.
  • Am the Grill Master at Pita Pit when I am not rolling or delivering.
  • Am the Master Turkey Slicer/Roller when there are no customers.
  • Worked 74 hours from Sunday the 5th to Sunday the 12th.
  • Get paid on the 1st and 15th at both my jobs.
  • Love my girls and treasure every moment I spend with them.
  • love to sleep more then I did before..Who Knew!
  • Am learning my way around Tulane Campus (cuz i deliver there)
  • Am proud of the Saints, and the Gamecocks. And Feel Sorry for LSU, and Clemson.
  • Am Tired right now.
  • Have discovered Apples, i didnt think i liked them but i do...and supposovely they wake you up better than Coffee
  • HATE COFFEE (how Sarah and I hooked up I have no idea)
  • have drank 2 cokes in 3 years (Seriously...Hard to believe for those of you that knew my 5 a day habit at Winthrop and Rosewood).
  • Will do another one of these later...Bullets have always been my favorite...it helps my Anxiety...Who Knew!

No comments: