Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scooter Upgrade

I got a way cool box for my scooter so i can carry stuff (like reports, rain gear, or maybe even a pizza). It came with out any holes drilled so I had to make my own..Poor Me..HEHE :c)...It could still use a few more screws and maybe another brace plate or 2 but its way cool...and i already used it today to carry a FedEx box of 6 big reports...IN THE RAIN...Nope they didn't get wet......Me i got wet..But its all okay cuz i have a way cool box for my scooter..and its red!! and its huge!! Its 20x20x13...YEAY!!

I added a metal peice to it to help support its size (it comes past my luggage rack)

My first try at making a support for the box, and shows how far it comes off the rack.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't tell what it would like... put a pic of when its finished. Full body view! :)