Wednesday, August 6, 2008

God is good!

I am so blessed! God amazes me more and more everyday it hard to not give Him all the praise as i go through my day, then as the day ends i look back and realize that God is in everything and has blessed me more than I even thought of as the day flew by.
Today God helped me to get my bill of sale and title notarized so I can finally get a license plate for Toot. Also my teeth started to hurt and i was bummed that me and Sarah and I did not have enough money for me to get a cleaning and and X-ray...So i get home and guess what is in the mail...A coupon for not just a free cleaning but also a free X-ray...GOD IS GOOD...

God has given me the most wonderful wife who has so much love for me and our sweet daughter. She is an ever present reminder of how good God is and how wonderful his plan is for me. I could not imagine a better friend and sweetheart. Thank You Lord for my best friend!

God had given Sarah and me the cutest sweetest little girl. Only God could have designed such a wonderful fit for Sarah and my Family. Thank You Lord for our Daughter!

God has given me my job that for the first time in my life i don't dread going to, I no longer throw up every morning from the stress and dread of work. I go to work and have fun...no matter what I'm doing (checking oil, producing reports, being a nanny, or cleaning, whatever). Thank You Lord for my Job!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your post made me cry...especially the part about your job. I am so glad that God has blessed you with a job that you love and have fun at! Who knew?! :)

Love you and miss you!

The Beasleys said...

WOW! God has such an amazing way of helping us when we really need it! I have never seen a coupon like that from a dentist!