Monday, September 15, 2008

Top Ten things I love about New Orleans

10.) Sitting in the bath tub at the back of the apartment and feeling the tub shake a bit when a large vehicle goes by on the street in front of the apartment....Its like a mini earthquake.


9.)The great cooling breeze that comes before a hurricane...Ahhh


8.)Sitting on the porch watching the cars and vehicles going by...Also a good breeze


7.)Street Car rides...again with the breeze in the hair...I don't know who loves breezes more..Me or my daughter...She goes crazy for a good breeze.


6.)A free ferry ride across the largest, almost longest, most powerful river in America...Ahhh the breeze.


5.)Going to the river to see the ships....good breeze there too...


4.)Po-Boys..Mmmm...though I have not had one in a few months


3.)No matter where you go to eat it is always good


2.)You can get anywhere with public transportation and walking.....I like to try to walk places then when I can not get back I catch a bus..


1.) Being able to drive to work, and around the city on a scooter

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yes! I love the breeze too! And I love Emma AND Sarah! Man, do we have a lot in common or what?!