Monday, July 28, 2008

Emma and Daddy

So I thought I would let you guys in on some of Emma and my fun times. I must preface this all by saying that Sarah is the Best wife and Mom ever. Sarah wakes up at night to feed Emma and hold her..while I somehow sleep through it 99% of the time (sometimes I wake up). Anyways..on Saturday mornings Emma and I have a "daddy date" where we go somewhere other than sit in bed with Mom...So far we
  • took a nap in the living room
  • watched Monsters Inc. in the living room
  • The next week we found a yard sale and bought a BIG Tupperware box full of girls clothing (6m-4t) for $10.
  • This week we went to Big Easy Scooters to look for a scooter trunk for daddy. All we found were a lot of really cool scooters.
Emma and I also have fun playing little tummy time games. Daddy's favorite is "scary fingers" we learned this game while watching Monsters Inc. Emma will put out her fingers and open and close them a little bit and it looks like when Mike Wazowski and Sulley were practicing for scaring that day. I think its the cutest and she just smiles and smiles when I say "scary fingers."

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Does Emma do Scary Fingers with Sarah too? Or will I have to wait for you to come, so I can see it??

Holly B said...

Oh Matt, this was the sweetest! I think daddies and their little girls are absolutely darling!!! =)

The Beasleys said...

That is too cute! You are going to be a great dad as she gets older. Little girls love thier daddies so much! Just don't think about the teenage years yet!!! LOL