Monday, October 19, 2009

Update

Sooo…Its been a while!! Sarah and I decided that we have not been posting as much as we used to because we both feel like our lives are very mundane right now. So I thought that maybe we could let other people be the judge of whether or not our lives are to mundane to blog about.


Emma is becoming quite a little fussy lady. She loves to get her way, and loves to scream if she doesn’t. She is starting to catch on that her older friends, 18- 2yr’s, at “school” can get their way by pushing other kids out of the way, grabbing toys, and screaming. So she is starting to try these new strategies to the dismay of her Mom and Dad. We have adopted a word for these behaviors from our wonderful English office manager, Naughty. It seems to fit.


Sarah is doing well with her pregnancy, or so she says. I don’t think that throwing up most mornings, not being able to look at, or smell, foods my child is about to eat, and having “tummy” pains all the time constitutes doing well. Maybe I’m just a complainer and Sarah is just the sweetest, strongest pregnancy trooper I’ve met.


Me, well this week I have cut my self several times, burned myself twice, and gotten an electrical shock from working with wires twice. Normal week :c).


Sarah’s Mom and Aunt Kay came into town this weekend to visit Emma. We have hit up the Quarter, Café Maspero, Café du Monde, a pumpkin patch, Buds Broiler, drove to the west bank by ferry, and visited Oak Alley Plantation for an Arts and Crafts Show. And I hear that today Johnny’s Po Boys will provide lunch.


Overall Sarah, Emma, and I are loving our mundane life her in New Orleans, but missing our family and friends in South Carolina.


On a Sport note, we are Ultra Proud of our Saints for going 5-0, glad the Panthers have won 2 in row, proud of how well the Gamecocks are doing, and hoping the Tigers (of Clemson) keep on winning.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I LOVE reading the updates! and getting cut so many times in a week is definitely exciting! Having sarah's parents in town is awesome! I need more updates!