Saturday, July 11, 2009

How did you spend your Bastille Day weekend?

So its not quite Bastille Day yet but this is the unofficial Bastille Day weekend. So as we say in southern Louisiana Happy FĂȘte Nationale Y'all! We spent part of our day at the Louisiana Children's Museum Yet another reason why we love New Orleans is the Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM) . We have a year membership to the LCM and decided that it should be our every Saturday field trip. There is an awesome toddler room with every toy you could imagine for toddlers. Emma can just go explore and be a toddler with out us being to worried about safety and stuff. The rest of the LCM is a kind of discovery place/edventure sort of place with a New Orleans theme. You got the Port of New Orleans, a streetcar, a creole cottage and Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood (I know, I'm not sure how that fit in either, but its fun). Its also got the good ole' dicovery stuff (ramps, levers, etc.). Here are some pictures of our fun time.

growl! says the dinosaur

Look at all these toys!

Puzzle pieces or items to bang together..hmm depends on my mood.

I love puppet shows..Here let me try!

It's my Mom!

"Emma give Mommy kisses"

Enough sitting and loving lets ride!

Did I mention i just came from Itsy Bitsy Yoga. DOWNWARD DOG!

Here I am! I was in the cabinet!!!

I'm Driving a Freightship.

Hey Mom, Watch out!

oooo...Bubbles!

Hold on Dad, I want to see if I'm bigger than this Bubble. Maybe if I poke the bubble it will get shorter!

What a day.. Time to relax on Mr. Rodgers porch swing.

No comments: