Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scoot, scoot, scooting around

I am now the proud (but still a little scared until I learn to drive better) owner of a Baja SC 150 scooter. I bought it about a month ago so I could have a cheap way to work and still let Sarah have a car. So there was some trouble with the Title (they could not find it, and had to order a new one). Anyways...I got to pick it up Sunday (Fathers Day)...but the store is on the East side of NOLA and i had to find a way to get home without taking I-10 (that's toooo scary). So i found a way home and Sarah followed behind with our sweet girl sleeping in the back seat of the Santa Fe...Good girl Emma!!! I took the Santa Fe to work on monday because i had a box of reports in the back seat that would not fit on the Scooter. As of Tuesday I am a scooter commuter (i just made that up..HAHA)...and i Love it...I'm still gettting the hang of leaning to turn and other two wheel vechicle skills, but I am enjoying it...and all my Acheology friends think I'm sooo cool with my helmet when i walk it the office...AHHH I am cool...I will post some pictures of me riding my HOG (what would a baby HOG be???)...Untill then i have a stock photo from the website.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

yes you ARE cool!

The Beasleys said...

Heheh You could call it your "piglet"! hehehe Daniel and I think that is what baby hogs/pigs are called. heheh Can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

that's awesome, i love "scooter commuter" haha

rware said...

Hello. I love your blog and your scooter. I am planning on getting one from Pepboys. Can you give some advice? There are not many reviews about the baja 150 online. The reviews I have seen bash the baja 150. Your blog was one of the few that said anything good about the baja 150 scooter. My name is Randall and I live in Georgia. Thanks in advance for your input and or advice.

Warmest Regards,

Randall Ware
rware@webline.us